This might be the only picture where Aden has decided to set down and relax for a second. He is also sitting by another student, which is kind of a big deal. You see Aden loves everyone in kindergarten and wants to be everybodies friend, but nobody wants to be Aden's friend because they'll get into trouble.
Aden is or should I say was a student who loved to eat and still smiled even as the food went down. I say was because his parents had to take him out of Berhan half way through the semester so we haven't seen him for a while now. You might also notice that the apron he is wearing belongs to a girl named Angelica. Apparently he forgot his one day so they gave him the apron that belongs to the bosses daughter.
Maybe one of the real reasons Aden always got into trouble was because of his love for sugar. He downed this fudge like there was no tomorrow and then ran around the room like a wild animal. Well I guess I should say that all of the kids eat it like there was no tomorrow, but you're only a kids once, right?
At least he finishes all of his meals and is even willing to show us his progress when kindly asked. I think that someday we might see Aden over in the good old USA. He's got the energy to run a large business and if he can figure out how to make friends without getting them into trouble then he'll win the hearts of millions.
::{ Florida Fun }::
10 years ago
1 comment:
cute, cute, cute. good job capturing those moments of aden. hey we really like you kids. sure you don't want to stick around for the next six months?
Post a Comment