He is usually a pretty good sport about things. When I taught art as the first rotation we would always finish before the next teacher came and we would play under the desks. Somedays we pretended to be snakes and other days we just hid from one another. But if Gerald is reading this I should probably just say that we eat snack and tried out best to keep the kids from going nuts.
Sometimes Oscar isn't allowed to eat some of the snacks we get but today he was allowed to eat what the other kids had too. Sometimes the culture is funny here and parents are afraid that if they allow their children to eat cold foods, like ice cream, then the children will get sick. I suppose with that mentality I should be dead. So to make the long story short, I'm not sure if Oscar can't eat this food or if his parents just don't want him too.
Oscar and I have fun times together though. He understands enough English to hold a small conversation and give me the encouragement needed to aid in blowing up a balloon.
No comments:
Post a Comment