
Yes I like to read. Unfortunately it will be required once again. I have one final class to take before they'll give me my college degree. But in order to get financial help I have to be a full-time student. So the plan is to become a full-time student, finish International Marketing, among other things, and take some exciting political science classes. I know it sounds super excited and just under the surface of my disappointment lies a sense of relief that I have some sort of plan for when I get home. But really the tissue paper says it all: "I'm excited for school, but will it ever end?"
1 comment:
So you have one more beyond what you were already doing? Bummer. (And yet, I don't think it's a bummer for me to have required reading this fall . . . yes, yes. I'm totally weird.)
Post a Comment