Monday, March 17, 2008

The reason we choose teaching kindergarten over elementary.

This is Dream. She is the youngest child in our morning kindergarten class. Lately she has come to enjoy kindergarten and will actually talk to the teachers. She is trying to say, "Attention, salute, let's go!" It is the phrase we use after we get a drink and proceed to our classes. Apparently our system is working because she is picking up a little of the English language. I just thought you all would get a kick out of this video.

1 comment:

Luke & Natalie said...

Steve, I love this video. I could seriously watch it for an hour. She is so cute. And I love the way she says it! I'm so glad you are you posting what goes on with you. It makes me feel like I know more about what it is you're doing there.