We haven't always been friends. If I remember the story correctly we both thought that one another's families were weird and I am sure there was truth to both sides. But then one night Juli's family invited us over for New Year's Eve and we played Monopoly and then found out we weren't quite that different. We got along and even hung out once in a while. During the past few years she has been suffering from cancer but that hasn't stopped her from changing lives. She always has a smile on her face and she never complains, if only I could be as awesome as she is.
I just wanted to say that she's awesome even though it has nothing to do with my adventures in Taiwan. Juli if you ever happen to read this know that you're awesome and a great example. Hopefully we will never have to make another countdown chain for chemo treatments anymore. Hope that you had a great birthday and I'll talk to you in a few months.
.jpg)


.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment