Friday, March 28, 2008

Just another day.

I thought I would add a few pictures, simply because I can and I wanted to see some new ones. The first is the picture I walked in on during kindergarten this morning. I will give whoever can identify all four kids $20NT. (All entries must be made online in the comment section. This is mostly so that I can appear to have more friends.)

The second picture contains all of the afternoon KBR classes being taught at the Old School this semester. We get to go out for a break everyday and today they made us take pictures. I'm not quite sure what Jasper is doing or Tony for that matter. We all have fun though. Just prior to taking the picture we were running around being chased by the little ones. I am getting a workout teaching these kids and also trying to have a little fun while I am at it. Someday I'll be a professionial dad, mostly cause I 've had practice raising someone else's kids and teaching them all sorts of important things. Mostly I teach the KBR class about snails because that is all that they care about. Well a few care about birds and flowers but snails seem to hold universal appeal. If only life were that simple again. But alas. . .

2 comments:

Julie Adams said...

Steve,
I don't think that I can identify any of the kids in your class. But in the next picture of all of you guys outside, it looks like you have a new shirt.

Sara said...

It's Aden, Stanley, Teresa, & Sharon...am I right? Give me my 20NT!!! And why do you have to prove you have friends when your site count is 5 times more than mine? You are sooo popular!