This is my youngest sister Lindsey. It sounds like I have millions of sisters but in reality I have two younger sisters. Natalie is just younger than me and Lindsey is twenty. We have become pretty good friends over the last couple of years since I got back from my mission. Well the time has come for me to say good-bye to my sister, at least from the standpoint of a single guy. Lindesy and Tyler were engaged on Saturday night. I'm excited to have another brother-in-law and hope to eventually add a sister-in-law to the mix. No that is not a preview of things to happen in the near future. But I should be home in time for the wedding, after I visit Thailand and maybe another Asian country. Love you Linds! And I suppose I should say the same to Tyler.
::{ Florida Fun }::
11 years ago

1 comment:
It finally happened! Now can you talk about it? Haha
Post a Comment