Friday, July 11, 2008

Yvonne

I must admit that at the beginning of the semester I didn't think that Yvonne was overly cute. She seemed like a kind-hearted kid but not one of the favorites.

However in light of recent events things have kind of changed. Amy, one of the secretaries recently approached me and told me that when Yvonne gets in the car after school she tells her mom how much she likes me. I was slightly surprised but then I started to notice that she continually giggles whenever I give her any sort of attention, so I decided to play my cards a little differently and cater to her.

This picture was taken two days before school let out. All of the morning kindergarten kids were just playing around and again Yvonne thought it was quite funny. She couldn't stop laughing plus she thought putting her backpack on her head was quite humorious too.

She is willing to put just about anything on her head and face to make a laugh, peanut butter included and she is quite the little dancer even with her eyes closed (as seen above).

The craziest thing about Yvonne though is that she runs whenever anyone tries to hug her or hold her hand. It will probably be a good thing in the future when the boys start calling and it also forces as to focus on the needs of the other kids so they don't feel quite so left out.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

She is cute! :-)