
This is not a blog about the clothing company so I apologize if you have google searched it and ended up at my blog. That being said I thought I would put in a short plug for for book. It was amazing, at least I thought so. It was fascinating hearing about the life of a man brought from freedom in Africa to slavery in America. The story tug at my heartstrings and has made me grateful for what I have and even more grateful for the protection I have been given. I really don't know what else to write in the this review thingy. I am curious to know who has at least heard of the book/mini-series, seen the mini-series, or read the book. So please leave a comment.
1 comment:
I saw the movie in Jr High. I don't remember the story line very well but I do remember how sad it made me feel. I was very grateful to know that savory had been abolished and that people couldn't be stolen and taken from their lives and forced to work for others.
Post a Comment