Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Snow

I think that I have seen about enough of this stuff to last a lifetime. My car doesn't do well in the snow anymore, perhaps I should get a new one but then again if I moved out of the country again, to someplace like Scotland, would I really need a car? Probably not. Even still I wish I could get away with wearing shorts more often. My legs are still a pretty pasty white and both me and my legs would like to see the sun again. But then after about two weeks I'll be wishing it was cool again. But really this snow has got to stop cause I want to see more of this:


I love bugs and I love taking photos of them. It is much easier taking pics of them without snow cause I don't have to freeze. But now I am just rambling and I should be more productive and try to get things done. In fact I think that I'll go ahead and spend some time with:

Well I would but I'm stuck at the institute for a practice and she's at a sewing class. So I'll just finish a book and read my scriptures, or something along those lines.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scotland, eh? Whatever happened to Colchester? Are you jumping ship?!?!? Wherever you end up, make sure to carry your passport for border crossings - I hear they're pretty strict with that stuff. =)

ann said...

Um, if you move out of the country you better save a spot on your couch, cause you may have visitors. Don't buy a new car, save your money for a nice couch so that people will want to visit you.

danger dane said...

hey bairt said his email is:
rickycoolcoolman@yahoo.com

i'm sure the kids would love a package. they're always excited when they talk about you and they love american candy!