Hopefully, you have figured this out. I'm getting to the woman I love and moving to Colchester to be a supportive domestic engineer. Wish me luck! And in case you didn't know her name is Kristen Irvine. At least that's what it is at the moment.
::{ Florida Fun }::
11 years ago
5 comments:
Yay Steve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!
I just watched your videos on Kristen's blog. I love the two versions. I'm so excited for you guys. I'm glad to hear the story, even though I still haven't talked to you. I bet it's such a relief to have that over with! I'm so excited and I can hardly wait!
Congratulations! I'm really happy for you both. We should get together and do married person stuff cause your close enough now (I understand if your life gets so bogged down with planning that you don't have time)
Love the post Steve. But now you're going to have to change your info and switch boyfriend to fiance. I definitely like the sound of that!
Yea!!!! Congrats. I've been enjoying the video on Kristen's blog. So fun.
Post a Comment