Friday, March 27, 2009

My face might have been taken over by kids, but I'm not dead yet

I realize that I haven't blogged in about a decade and I don't really have any good excuses for it, other than the fact that Kristen made me promise to get enough sleep this week so I don't get sick for my performance. She must have been inspired because Thursday morning I woke up with a lump in my throat. Since I had been getting eight hours of sleep since Sunday I still felt pretty good. I got another eight hours of sleep last night and my throat seems to be doing a little better. You see I have this nasty habit of ALWAYS getting sick right before a concert, so long as I have to sing a solo or in a small ensemble. So this week was no different and I am hoping that I make it through the performance and I think that I'll be just fine. Maybe next week when I have Thursdays free once again I will be able to find time to blog or maybe I will just spend more time with the people I love.

2 comments:

danger dane said...

Hey Mr. Adams...it's dane from taiwan...i got at least 15 minutes of language out of the kids today at the mention of your name. they love you! Bairt wanted me to give you his email--what a stud, eh? rickycoolcoolmane@yahoo.com.tw

take care!

Kyle and Jessica said...

So you are alive. We had begin to wonder! I hope that you feel better for your performance, and it's a good thing you have someone like Kristin watching out for you...