Cleaning the church does have some advantages to it though. It gives the guys a chance to really show off their talents. There is no better way to impress a girl than washing windows. Joseph always says that it's the hat that get the girls but I think it is the huge muscles.
Either way the windows got cleaned and we are all grateful for it. Well, while Joseph was busy cleaning the windows I was doing other things, like being less-effective. Someone told me that the men's bathroom needed to be mopped and since I had previously been employeed in a bakery cleaning it after hours I thought I had the skills to make the bathroom shine. I did alright for quite sometime but then Destiny decided to come pay me a visit and see how the cleaning was going. She checked it out, told me that she could do a better good than me and then we started singing. I was a little disappointed in the acoustics found in the men's bathroom and the microphone wasn't working properly so I decided to move on to the women's bathroom.
I would love to say that I was effectively mopping but pretty soon Sara walked in and decided that she wanted to do it instead. On my way out of the bathroom a notice a stairwell leading to the roof. Naturally being a man, who was once a boy, I had to check it out. So I jumped on the ladder and climbed up. I must say that I was pleasantly surprized with the outcome of the climb. I ended up on top of the roof looking out over the vastness of the city. Well, not really the vastness because all I could see was the hospital across the street and the cars one story below. It was an adventure though, not very often that you get to climb onto a church roof.
Sara soons wondered where I had gone off to so she decided to pay me a visit. Our stay on the roof didn't last long and then we had to finish cleaning the bathroom. I must say that cleaning the church is quite an effective activity. It allows us to get out of the house and forces us to spend the day in a much larger city. So I would be lying if I said that I wasn't happy to clean the church.
1 comment:
Wow Steve, the way your write it, it seems like these girls just can't get enough of you!!! Girls following you into the bathroom!? You really need to be taking advantage of this 2 guys to 11 girls (is that the right number?). It could really work out well for you.
Post a Comment