This is near the entrance of the first park which we spent an hour exploring. Honestly I don't have a clue what this thing is but I thought it was pretty exciting. This park was really nice and it made American parks look pretty shameful. It was large and there were two sets of bathrooms, a maze, two gazebo looking buildings, two basketball courts, a garden place, two sets of playground equipment and an awesome rock structure as you will see below.
This pond had quite a few cod inside and it made me wish that American parks could look more like this, instead of the boring grassy areas found in so many American parks. It was nice to see some green space in the middle of the city and people actually using the park.
Laura and Joseph wanted to play on the swings and although the swings were a little small I think they still found them enjoyable. Behind the swings is a river made from the sewer water I'm sure. It looked nice although I don't think that swimming in the river would really be my idea of a fun time.
This is from the second park which we visited on Friday. Although it looks like Joseph is proposing to Laura he really is just asking her on a date. Actually that is a lie too. We have been looking for a way to make mint in our apartment and Joseph thought he had found something. I'm not sure if it ended up being mint or not. I'd ask him but he has his headphones on and he is busy surfing the web.
2 comments:
The statue you're standing by in the first pic totally reminds me of the great stone dragon from Mulan. I hope you were very careful while you were in that park.
I'm just sayin' . . .
That looks like a fun place to play. Maybe when you come back to the states, you can start designing new parks that look like that!!! Haha
Post a Comment