This was after our temple trip in Taipei. This is more than half of our branch.
After the temple they let us loose in Taipei and we went to Taipei 101 to have dinner. This food was. . . good but the seasoning was very strong. They also love to put salad dressing on everything and call it mayonnaise. Don't understand it but I suppose I'll survive.
After we got home from the temple Laura decided she wanted a haircut. So it began at about 10:30 and she was nice enough to let me straighten her hair. Luckily I didn't burn her, but that would have made it exciting.
4 comments:
You wrote a whole blog post about cheese, but you didn't say anything about going to Costco? Sad day. But maybe since that really was a sad, sick day for you you're already trying to forget...?
p.s. Bought cheese(at Costco)
That's right. The PS WASN'T there when I read it. HA.
That Laura is a brave soul. A brave, brave soul.
Please tell me you also managed not to burn yourself . . .
Post a Comment