Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Second place isn't all that bad

So recently blogging has become just a little bit easier. You see I get to spend the most exciting moments of my life with one of the coolest people I know. Kristen was kind enough to take me on an exciting trip to the canyon back in late September to see the leaves change. I was lucky enough to have bumped her parents off the list of priorities and got the seat in the car. Actually they themselves were having the time of their life on a cruise. So we went up the canyon and well I'll let Kristen tell you the rest.

I realize that you have already seen this picture but it remains one of my favorites. Nothing like manpower versus horsepower. Needless to say when I stood by the horse and he wanted things to go his way, he won out. Kristen also took me on this crazy adventure. Her high school friend Michael works for these people and he was able to hook us up with this sweet ride. This story does have an interesting twist though, hopefully you can follow along.

Tammy was one of the teachers I live with in Taiwan. Her best friend, Diana, was serving in the Taipei mission while we lived in Taiwan. They finally found each other while on a temple trip.

Turns out that Michael invited a friend from his ward to come riding with us. And who is this friend one might ask? None other then Diana's younger sister Camille. I guess the world really is just as small as we all made it out to be. Oh, so now you can read Kristen's version of the story which happens to be just a little more drawn out than my own.

1 comment:

Brian & Meg Wilson said...

i love that picture of the one orange tree! how beautiful..