Monday, November 10, 2008

Game, set, match


So you walk down the hallway, feeling groovy, trying to look your best and then you turned around and realize that someone is wearing the same outfit as you. The past two weeks I have worn shirts similar to a dude named Richard, an accident of course. Why is this? I have no idea. It could be that there are only so many shopping outlets, but really who cares? So I decided to search through my photos and determine how many photos I have where people are wearing similar clothing.

Sometimes the shirts are intentional, such as on Fridays in Taiwan when we are all required to wear the same shirt, although the false teeth were a touch of our own.

I really wish I could have matched these ladies cause I began to covet their sweet shirts. The rest of the shirts... well I'll let you figure it out. Actually truth be told, I started this post days ago, was really excited and then I forgot about it and lost all of my excitement and let it go to the dogs, so you're smart and can figure it out.

1 comment: