Exactly six years ago today I started my mission to Virginia Richmond. I thought we could take a short journey to those six years ago.
This was the day I left for the Missionary Training Center in a suit that fit me and didn't have holes up and down the pant leg. The tie didn't last long either, though I liked the pattern. It was suppose to be waterproof but it still fell apart on me half-way through my mission.
And then of course I received my dot identifying me as a new missionary. I still have it somewhere on one of my tags. I thought about putting another picture of my family on the blog but I figured nobody wanted to see them weeping so I left it off.
And then we progress six years and I'm still me, though I think I look a little older. In the years between I might not have a lot to show in terms of the worlds standards but I have progressed. I still can't believe how long ago my mission was but I suppose I should get use to it cause I'm only getting older.



1 comment:
You look so young. It's crazy how fast time flies!
Post a Comment