Utahn Grasshopper
Utahn Ladybug
Taiwanese...something
Taiwanese beetle
Taiwanese Bee
This reminds me of my nephews. We have a "bug box" and we've been collecting all kind of things in it this week. :)
Bugs have nationalities? I never realized . . . All of them look kind of gross. Except the ladybug. I like ladybugs.
Very interesting bee. Thanks for sharing the bug pic's.
Love the bright colors of the foreign bugs.You've been tagged. Go to my blog to see what that means. http://rhondaandmelskousen.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment
4 comments:
This reminds me of my nephews. We have a "bug box" and we've been collecting all kind of things in it this week. :)
Bugs have nationalities? I never realized . . . All of them look kind of gross. Except the ladybug. I like ladybugs.
Very interesting bee. Thanks for sharing the bug pic's.
Love the bright colors of the foreign bugs.
You've been tagged. Go to my blog to see what that means. http://rhondaandmelskousen.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment