Monday, August 11, 2008

KBR on Skype

So today I had the chance to talk with my old Kindergarten Basic Reading class over the internet using a free program called Skype. I must say that I am grateful for the capabilities of the internet because without it I could see, talk to or mostly understand my old students. Granted most of you won't appreciate seeing this video as much as I do but hopefully you can share in some of the joys. The kids continue to fight, just as they did in my class, so Lindsey's must be doing a good job of teaching them. So enough about technology, maybe someday I'll actually post something real. But until then...

3 comments:

Jessica's Excellent Adventures said...

Oh my, so funny! I love that kid that started to cry. Sigh***

Erinlizabeth said...

Hilarious! How did we ever survive teaching these munchkins?

Unknown said...

STEVE! how are you? i always love looking at your blog! I love you to death!
love,
jordyn (efy)