This is probably what my mom is doing this Mother's Day. Every major holiday or birthday we get together at my Grandma Simms' house and have a great feast. Usually my mom will wait until we sit down to eat dinner but apparently she was so excited about the string beans that she just couldn't help herself. If I was in the same position though with American cuisine then I would have the same reaction. But let's move on to a picture of her beautiful smile instead.
This was probably just before one of our family prayers when we were holding a family council. I like to think that I have her smile but I'll let you be the judge of that. Sometimes though she perfers to hide behind her smile.
This was Christmas day probably about two years ago. It was probably a cold day in Utah. Luckily there are heaters in Utah though, unlike Taiwan. Sometimes you could even go so far as to say that it gets colder here than it does in Russia. But that isn't the only reason my mom decides to cover her face.
Who knew that a knee brace could be used as a face mask. This is actually quite a common scene in Taiwan. People ride around there scooters with face masks on trying to avoid the pollution. Like I said, my mom really should come over to Taiwan. She could bring her knee brace and use it for other purposes.
I really love my mom though and I want her to know that I love her and would really do anything for her. We had a lot of fun together when I lived at home just a few months ago. We played games everyday after school, ate too much ice cream and Chinese food and sometimes even worked out togethe, but only with an audience, my grandma Adams in this case.
The truth is I am excited to go back to the states and hang out with my family again. Sometimes we act like dorks but really, what are families for? Thanks mom for all that you do and for teaching me so much. Someday soon we can play games again and I might even let you win a few. I hope you have a great Mother's Day and I love you.

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment