Saturday, August 22, 2009

This is how I feel

I'm getting married in about two weeks and hence I don't really make the time to blog. Getting married is really exciting but really there isn't a whole lot of exciting things to blog about. We stuffed wedding announcements a few weeks ago, which didn't take as long as I thought it would. This weeks project was putting together a slideshow of our lives and let me tell you, that was quite the experience. Everytime I tried renaming the pictures they decided to reorder themselves. So it appeared that I was graduating immediately after I got out of diapers. But it got fixed and we were able to move along. The outfits and the flowers have been ordered and so has the guestbook. About the only thing we have left to worry about is the visa problem. Kristen should get hers soon and we're hoping that mine won't take too long. But even with all of the wedding stuff to worry about and the little things that keep popping up I'm still excited to marry the girl I love. And in case you couldn't tell by the photo, I'm happy. However ask me how I feel two weeks after the wedding and I'll probably be miserable, but only because my wife will have left me for graduate school. For now I'm content.

1 comment:

Heather and Jake said...

You guys are getting down to the wire...exciting