So lately I haven't made any time to blog and I'd like to make a confession. I have a crush on a really beautiful girl and she seems to be taking up all of my time. I don't mind spending my time with her but it tends to cut back on my time to do other things, blogging included. So today when I got off work an hour earlier than I expected to I decided that I should head to the library and attempt to compensate for my lack of blogging.
As it turns out I am getting married to the beautiful girl that I have a crush on and we have to take care of about one million things before we get married and start the process of moving to Scotland. One of the assignments prior to the wedding which we had this week was taking groomals. This is the modern-day equivalent of bridals, except that I get to show up and stand in. I must say that I'm quite excited to be getting married to such a beautiful bride and it was fun taking photos. No need to share the details, just know that we had a good time. As part of the preparation we had to create a bouquet and boutonniere.
So I learned how to prepare flowers and how uncreative I am when given the task of creating a bouquet. Kristen did a wonderful job and I basically sat there and watched her work. I tried to be helpful but I think I was mostly a distraction. We got through it though and the second set of pictures has now been completed. I wasn't quite as nervous taking these pictures. During the first set I was super worried about messing them up somehow. You can tell how nervous I was in the first set of photos and I am happy to report that the second set turned out much better. I'd like to post a few but I would rather surprise people later on. So maybe Kristen will blog about it later, or you'll just have to show up to our home in Scotland sometime in the next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment