So I don't know that I have anything really exciting going on at the exact moment in time, but I think it is probably time that I should blog once again. I had the chance to go tubing today somewhere up in Morgan and it was a ton of fun. One of the girls that we went with fell out of the tube a few times and so I got to jump out and attempt to save her from the rapids. The water wasn't too cold and I managed to eventually get back in the raft, well the first time I did.
I finally heard back from the dude that takes care of the internships in the Scottish parliament and he seems interested in hearing more about me. I have to send in a CV and references, so if some random guy calls you make sure you say nice things about me. Unfortunately it would be an unpaid internship but it would give me something worthwhile to do while Kristen is earning her degree. I should have more news at the end of the week.What else? Life is quickly moving along. I've been engaged for two months and I'll be getting married in just a little over two months. Crazy how fast time can go and what can happen in a year. A year ago today I was on vacation in Taiwan swimming somewhere with a bunch of my best friends. Since then I have had two jobs, met and got engaged to Kristen, graduated from college and a bunch of other things that are probably important too but I can't think of them at this moment in time. I haven't gotten a visa though and I'm hoping that will be happening in the next little while and also hoping the process won't deserve a blog post. That's all for now. I'm off to the REAL soccer game.
4 comments:
I love that picture of you and Kristen!!
Hey Steve! It's TW! :) We love the picture of you and Kristen too- she is beautiful! You are such a cute couple. We can't believe it's been a year either. So many things have happened since then, and who would've thought TW would be making an appearance in Europe?! And you'll be on this continent pretty soon! We've been reminiscing about a year ago too, with our best friends. :) And can't wait for the memories to come!
Unpaid internships can lead to great things, that's where Ben got his start where he's at now! I hope everything goes smoothly for your Visa and everything else that needs to get done in a short time!
Personally, I like the other picture. Steve, your face is classic.
Post a Comment