Well, that was three demolition derbies ago and I have since become a convert. I love watching the cars crash into one another and nothing is more exciting than a car tipping over or catching on fire.
It seems that I am also impressed with the other amazing feats which are performed at these outdoor events. Who doesn't want to see a pair of people eat three Whoppers and three Jr. Whoppers faster than three other teams? It seems that I was pretty excited because I was cheering quite a bit.
I suggest that anyone who hasn't yet attended a demolition derby to try it out. I enjoy them but more importantly my mother does too. So give'em a chance, you just might get hooked too.
2 comments:
I cannot picture Julie at a Demolition Derby! :)
your adventurous story is very good to make your heart touched, as well as your picture picture is very interesting, is there experience experience likes and sorrow when apprentice there
Post a Comment