Early this morning, at about 9am that is, I walked down to the bus stop. Expecting a normal day to ensue. I got down to the bus stop laden down with two backpacks and a song in my head.
I got down to the bus stop and noticed four people at the bus stop across from me going to the University of Utah. I waved and all four of them waved back. It was a different feeling and sight than I am use to. It felt like a scene out of Harry Potter when he looks into the mirror of longing, or whatever it's called. Then they all got on the bus and I decided the time was ripe to break out the camera. I thought that was interesting enough and then a paramedic drove by.
You can barely see the paramedics in the left side of the photo, but I thought it was a little strange. And then the next vehicle drove by, this time I did have the camera handy.
The bus finally came and I was sorely tempted to take a picture of the bus but I wasn't so sure that the bus driver would appreciate it. I also documented the last six minutes of the bus ride. Don't worry I used the rapid fire option on the camera.
So that's my early morning expereince on the bus. I also started a really, really boring book. It's for school and it is my sincere hope that it gets better, otherwise I'll be forced to start another book, not exactly what I desire.
2 comments:
It's called the Mirror of Erised. How hard is that to remember? Seriously? (Not hard at all! Because Erised is desire spelled backward. Don't you retain anything you read, friend?)
And there's another feature I'll have to learn about my camera. I'm excited to see you this weekend!
Post a Comment